Nike Waffle Racer 17 launches Black/White Colorway

The classic Nike Waffle Racer, born in 1977, ushered in this year 40 years later.


New
Colorway Design Upper is made of Black Suede and Nylon materials, restoring the classic contour perfectly
and embellishing it with White Swoosh logo.

The annotation of ENGINEERED for ALL DAY EVERYDAY beautiful,
it went on sale in Rock City Kicks Nike Online Store for $90 Nike, Waffle Racer,
Waffle Racer'17 Early on Sunday, February 12, Shanghai Huaihai Middle Road, Shanghai Times Most Breathable Adidas
Shoes do warm-up exercises before running together under the influence of Chen Yi-yi, a vigorous girl.


This is the activity site that ignited Nike Run Cl Adidas Ultra Boost on Huaihai in
Shanghai. The lowest temperature on that day has reached freezing point, but it has no effect
on the runners'rising mood. Chen Yi shares running experience with runners on sunny Sunday. Under the
guidance of coach Nike Run Cl Adidas Ultra Boost NRC and speeder, he completed a relaxed
and together with KIKS Girl, who redefined running in the future, came to the event site
in the cold, personally experienced the warm atmosphere of the event, and had an exchange of
ideas with Chen Dafa, a young girl of Yuan Qi. See if Chen Dafa's full vitality
and life attitude can infect every cell of your body KIKSGirl: What's the opportunity for you
to like running Dafa? At first, my friend said he wanted to run, I followed him.
I usually ran but I didn't run that far. I was relatively idle in Taiwan he
said nothing. It's impossible for me to run 8 kilometers. Any worries, after running 8 kilometers,
I'll be happy. So I started to try to run 8 kilometers. Then I heard who
runs 10 kilometers every day, and I'll run 10 kilometers, so I started running a little
more every day than I used to. So I kept running KIKSGirl: What's the big break
for you: I think running is for me, Apart from being a happy thing, I can
also run. When you walk, you can see many different city scenery. I like running lane
corner very much. For example, you live in Shanghai for so many years. You ugly muscles
when they run. Can you give some advice to girls who love sports and fear long
muscles? Dafa: I think it's very difficult for girls to grow their muscles. Those of you
are not muscles. They are not muscles. They are fat meat after running. They are not
the result of exercise. But I have been eating all the time. What I eat is
very important. Stretch rest? Dafa: I go to bed early and get up early, but I
eat three meals very well. I think it's probably the key point not to stay up
late, because when I'm busy at work, I go to bed late. I think it's easy
to get hungry at I don't have that degenerate desire. So I think it's very important
to go to bed and get up early. KIKSGirl: When I'm busy, I will not. Will
give up running, or go to the gym feel different, as long as conditions permit, even
if it is going abroad, as long as an hour, I will go to run other
alternatives, in the course of boredom, I will support here and there. Make Flatbed everywhere to
support me is an overactive child, there is no way to stop, body must maintain a
place is muscle sore KIKSGirl: You said before that you healthy breakfast KIKSGirl: You have a
plan to go to 100 cities to stand upside down. How many times have you finished
the last time when you stand upside down? I haven't counted it out, maybe it's time
to take a risk with Bell .

Comments

Popular Posts